Energy Conservation and Efficiency Fund
- Participating employees must complete a home energy audit before funds will be distributed. The audit is the annual enrollment form for the program.
- Projects must demonstrate that they will directly contribute to energy conservation or efficiency.
- Paid receipts for completion of the project must be presented when reimbursement is requested. Paid receipts more than six months old are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Projects related to new construction or home expansions are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Reimbursement is only for materials and/or contracted labor. There is no reimbursement for individual employee labor on the project.
The policy reinforces McCormick Motors commitment to reduce energy consumption and to minimize the environmental impact by encouraging our employees to follow our lead in reducing our energy consumption. In January 2011, the program was expanded to increase the offset up to $0.35 for every $1.00 spent up to a maximum of $700 annually. Employees may calculate their savings and return on investment using the energy calculator below.